Do you feel tingling or numbness in your fingers or hand? This might be signal of developing carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful progressive condition caused by compression of a key nerve in the wrist.
Try to start with conquering carpal tunnel syndrome to avoid surgery.
Try it by hand and wrist exercises with Gyro Exercise Ball. The Gyro Exercise Ball has been medically recommended as an ideal instrument by which to rehabilitate an injury to the hand, wrist, forearm or elbow.
Carpal tunnel is caused by increased pressure on a nerve entering the hand through the confined space of carpal tunnel. There are many causes of carpal tunnel.
– Heredity is the most important factor.
– Hand use over time can play a role.
– Repetitive motions of the hand and wrist
– Hormonal changes related to pregnancy and menopause.
– Medical conditions including diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid gland imbalance.
Carpal tunnel syndrome can result from overuse or strain in certain job tasks that require a combination of repetitive, forceful and awkward or stressed motions of your hands and wrists.
If diagnosed and treated early, carpal tunnel syndrome can be relieved without surgery.
Symptoms usually begin gradually, without a specific injury and occur at any time.
– Pain radiating or extending from your wrist up your arm to your shoulder or down into your palm or fingers.
– A sense of weakness in your hands and tendency to drop objects.
– A constant loss of feeling in some fingers.
Conquer carpal tunnel syndrome by hand and wrist eexercise with a Gyro Exercise Ball.
A Gyro Exercise Ball can be used for exercise, therapy and sport.
It works isometrically to gently stress the damaged area in a perfectly smooth, even manner which cannot be replicated by normal exercise therefore lending itself to the gentle rehabilitation of carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive stress injuries and arthritic conditions.
It is also ideal for sports like Golf, Squash and all activities demanding power in the arms, hands and wrists. It is also great for musicians.
Surgery may be considered if carpal tunnel syndrome continues to bother you and you do not gain relief from nonsurgical treatment. You can avoid this by Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in terms of Hand and Wrist Exercise with Gyro Exercise Ball.