Whiten your teeth with a few simple products and ingredients for an instant confidence boost. Teeth whitening should be about more than just a brighter smile, it’s also about healthier teeth and a boost in your confidence. This article will share with you the top five easy ways to whiten your teeth in just a few minutes a day.
1. Baking Soda & Peroxide: This is the most natural way to whiten your teeth easily. You mix the two ingredients together to form a paste and brush with it like you normally would. Because of the abrasiveness of the baking soda, you should keep it away from your gums, especially if you have sensitive gums.
2. Whitening Toothpaste: This is the easiest way to whiten your teeth. Almost every toothpaste brand available has a whitening component to it. Look for total oral health toothpaste to get the most out of your twice daily brushings. This should include cavity fighting, teeth whitening and enamel protection ingredients.
3. Dissolving Whitening Strips: These are incredibly easy to use and dissolve on their own, so there is no removal or stickiness. The strips may not be as effective as you are looking for, depending on your level of staining, but for a quick, easy teeth whitening, they are great.
4. Decrease Coffee & Tobacco Usage: This may be a little tougher, but coffee and tobacco use are two of the biggest causes of tooth staining. Even decreasing either one by a little can make a big difference. You should also consider decreasing either or both if you are planning on an intensive teeth whitening treatment to get the most out of your treatment.
5. Whitening Gum: This is another super easy to whiten and brighten teeth that don’t have severe stains. Whitening gum is safe to use everyday and offers the added benefits of fresher breathe, cleaning teeth after meals and exercising the jaw for stronger, healthier overall oral health.
There are many different ways to whiten your teeth in a quick and easy way. These examples are light teeth whitening methods, if you want to get white teeth even faster there are products that you can use at home to quickly brighten your smile. When considering the options available, think about your schedule and the teeth whitening results you are looking for and you can be well on your way to brighter, more confident you.
Everyone wants a beautiful white smile. However, not everyone is naturally blessed with white teeth. Therefore, they must turn to teeth whitening methods. With all of the options currently available, it is important that you choose a teeth whitening method that works best for you and your lifestyle. Learn about the best teeth whitening options at: http://BrilliantTeethWhitening.com