Gest Post Guidelines.
We always looking to publish wellness related content and are happy to consider your writing for publication on our site.
We are interested in holistic health and wellness related blog posts that are engaging, informative, entertaining, unique, personal, amusing, educational, authoritative, persuasive and, above all – original.
Please look through published articles to get ideas on which posts will be suitable for All Wellness Guide website.
We now accept two types of posts, please choose the option that is suitable for you.
Read why you should become guest blogger: 10 Benefits of Guest Blogging
To submit the article, please use on of the options:
What we’re looking for:
If you have a great article you wrote about yoga, meditation, alternative health or other similar wellness related topic, please email it to us so we can review and share it if it meets our criteria and fits the theme of the website.
In return, we will provide a Do-Follow link back to your website to give your proper credit, which will increase your search engine score and drive more traffic to your website.
Please keep all posts and blog topics focused on wellness and read all submission guidelines before submitting your content. Please sepcifspecifytype of blog post you want to submit.
We now accept two types of blog posts:
Basic and Premium
$ 0 / article
By submitting your content you consent that you have folllowed all the rules and guidelines and that your content is original and is not a copyrighted material.
We strive to keep content on this site informative and spam free to benefit our users. Unfortunately if we find your content too commercial or too self promotional, badly written or not fitting the nature or quality of our site, we have the right to modify it to fit website rules and criteria.
– The posts must be wellness related, informative, objective and useful to the readers of this website and must not be commercial or self-promotional as a whole.
– All articles must be original and not be duplicate of any articles posted previously on the web.
– Articles should be about 500 to 700 word or longer.
– The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
– Content can’t be overly promotional in nature and can’t be used to promote or sell specific product or service.
– You can also submit photo, video or infographic related to the post. We reserve the right not to publish the photo if deemed inappropriate.
How It Works:
– Review all guidelines
– Submit the form (form link)
– Once your article has been approved and published you’ll receive the link where it’s located on the website.
– After you review your premium post after it’s published to make sure everything is correct, you must submit the payment using paypal secure system (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
– If your payment is not completed for premium article within 24 hours after the article is posted, it will be removed until the payment is made.
– Basic article doesn’t require a payment. Free articles take about 3 to 10 business days to be published.
– Your article will appear on the home page and will be shared on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. It will remain on the website indefinately.